Having created his practice’s first website while waiting on his bar results, Russell Nicolet wasted no time in founding Nicolet Law. With a passion to help people and a drive to expand, Russell went from having just three office appliances, to leading three companies, teaching himself each aspect of the businesses along the way. Now surrounded by a first class team, Russell is able to step back and focus on the areas that invigorate him the most.
In this episode, Russell shares his motivations for founding his companies, along with his advice for those looking to follow in his footsteps.
What’s In This Episode
- Who is Russell Nicolet?
- What motivated Russell to found three companies, and how did he first market them?
- Can working with family have a positive impact on your business?
- How can you reassure staff and maintain morale during structural changes, and economically difficult times?
- Why is having a shared mindset so crucial to building a strong company culture?
- What should you look for when hiring external firms to work with?