Yehia Said wants to know how efficient your firm is! As Weitz & Luxenberg’s Director of Business Operations, Yehia’s spent the past 4 years digitally transforming the firm with agile process-led workflows and methodologies. Yehia honed his complex problem-solving capabilities during his 11 years in the marine corps, and his sights are set on revolutionizing the legal world and its attitude to data.
What’s in This Episode:
– Who is Yehia Said?
– Why your law firm might need a data analyst
– Marketing insights AKA how to know if you’re fishing in the right pond for leads
– Tools and tricks: which business intelligence tools pass the test
– How can law firms adopt strict process-led methodologies?
– Ways to manage all of your data in one robust system
– Who is the ultimate Shark Tank entrepreneur?