Frank Ramos Jr. has got more Linked In connections than you! A prolific writer who has authored over 15 books for attorneys, Frank’s posts reach 50,000 people every day. The only college graduate in his family, Frank is now managing partner at Clarke Silvergate, Miami, Florida. He’s a mentor, a mediator, and was listed in Best Lawyers in America for his product liability defense work. So what’s his secret sauce?
What’s in This Episode:
– Who is Frank Ramos?
– The real secret to building a following on LinkedIn
– The link between employee retention and side-hustles
– Where you can still build an organic following online, and how to do it!
– How to address the huge mentorship chasm in law firms
– Why you’re never too old to retrain
– Why Frank Ramos gives away his secrets for free!